RICHARD NEAL, PRESIDENT
Responsible for overall success of projects and customers. Ensuring the production of profits, products and services efficiently and according to market demand. This includes insuring the project’s customer specifications are communicated to appropriate personnel. Communicating to the organization political, economic and operational changes that impact how and where they work.
- 41 Years Experience Steel Fabrication
- 2 Years Shop Experience Steel Fabrication
- 6 Years Detailing Shop Drawings
- 6 Years Estimating and Project Management
- 28 Years Trinity Steel Fabricators, Inc./Patriot Erectors, LLC
AISC CERTIFIED STEEL FABRICATION AND ERECTION
The AISC’s certification programs are the most widely recognized standard for the structural steel industry. Their goal is to help companies build quality structures, focusing on error prevention at the beginning of the project, rather than error correction if something goes wrong. Patriot’s Erection Certification was first awarded in March of 2006, and the Fabrication Certification followed in April of 2009.