JASON J. PUCKETT, SAFETY DIRECTOR
Safety Director for Patriot Erectors for 14 years (Current). Ironworker for 27 years, includes positions as Foreman and superintendent. Ironworker apprentice instructor for 8 years.
- BCSP, (Board of Certified Safety Professionals) CHST (Certified Health and Safety Technician)
- BCSP, SMS (Safety Management Specialist)
- AWS, (American Welding Society) CWI (Certified Welding Inspector)
- CPWR, (Center To Protect Workers Rights) OSHA 500.
- MSHA, (Mine Safety and Health Administration) Instructor.
- EM-385 Competent Person in Fall Protection instructor.
AISC CERTIFIED STEEL FABRICATION AND ERECTION
The AISC’s certification programs are the most widely recognized standard for the structural steel industry. Their goal is to help companies build quality structures, focusing on error prevention at the beginning of the project, rather than error correction if something goes wrong. Patriot’s Erection Certification was first awarded in March of 2006, and the Fabrication Certification followed in April of 2009.