The most valuable resource we have at Patriot Erectors is our family of incredible team members.
PARLEY DIXON, CEO
Started with Patriot Erectors in 1991 as a craft worker, moving up to foreman and superintendent. In the mid-90’s, moved into the office for estimating/sales and then project management. In 2000, became 50% owner and president. Helped take the company from erect-only to turnkey fabrication and erection. In 2018, took on private equity partners to further grow the business. Retained ownership and continue as CEO.
MICKEY SWOR, VP PRE-CONSTRUCTION OPERATIONS
Oversees all aspects of awarded projects prior to their installation; directly oversees Project Management, Detailing Management and all Fabrication Operations.
- 28 Years Experience Steel Fabrication
- 16 Years Detailing Shop Drawings Experience
- 10 Years Experience in Project Management
- 12 Years with Trinity Steel Fabricators, Inc. / Patriot Erectors, LLC
JOHN MONTGOMERY, BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
John serves as Business Development for Patriot Erectors. He has been involved in the construction industry for over 30 years in various roles including sales, project management and departmental and executive leadership for both local and national enterprises. Mr. Montgomery has experienced all facets of the construction industry from perspective of a building owner, developer and both general and specialty construction contractor.
JIMMY R. KEPPLE, DIRECTOR, DFW DIVISION
Jimmy has been in the steel construction industry since 1978. He took a summer job as an ironworker at a nuclear power plant, “just to make some money” and is still in the steel business today. He brings experience from hands on building and project management of structural steel projects ranging from Wisconsin, Florida, South Carolina, Nevada, and settling back home to Texas where he is responsible for the day-to-day operations in the D/FW market. Jimmy has a Business Degree from Tarleton State University. His strengths include problem solving, team building, and “Getting it Done” in an ethical manner.
Jimmy is married to Caressa. Has 5 children, 9 grandchildren (with 1 on the way), and they are currently raising 2 grandchildren. His favorite activities are spending time with his wife on the ranch with all the animals, and team roping when the time allows.
MARK QUINTERO, BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR DFW
Mark has been in Business Development for the commercial construction industry in the Dallas/ Fort Worth market since 1999. He brings to his position a well-established portfolio and background in developing client relationships. Building and strengthening these relationships while positioning Patriot Erectors with the type of clients that fit our culture is his ultimate goal.
RALPH DIXON, DIRECTOR OF FIELD OPERATIONS
Over 40 years of experience in the construction industry with 20+ years in the heavy Industrial arena, including petrochemical, power/energy and mining projects across the globe, work experiences include many Department of Defense, Department of Energy and Corps of Engineering projects in the USA and her territories.
- Currently holding Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Authorized Construction Instructor
Training certification 15-0108439
- Currently holding Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Authorized Disaster
Site Worker Training Instructor Training certification 15-0043136
- Currently holding American Red Cross Lifeguarding /First Aid /CPR /AED certification ID GWUZXG
- Currently holding Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) Instructor Training
Certification Code Number QAL IS07/95
- Qualifying party for ASME requirements for writing QA/QC Repair Manual, passing 1998
National Board Review for Boiler Repair (R-Stamp) and the Power Piping Certification (PPStamp)
JASON J. PUCKETT, SAFETY DIRECTOR
Safety Director for Patriot Erectors for 14 years (Current). Ironworker for 27 years, includes positions as Foreman and superintendent. Ironworker apprentice instructor for 8 years.
- BCSP, (Board of Certified Safety Professionals) CHST (Certified Health and Safety Technician)
- BCSP, SMS (Safety Management Specialist)
- AWS, (American Welding Society) CWI (Certified Welding Inspector)
- CPWR, (Center To Protect Workers Rights) OSHA 500.
- MSHA, (Mine Safety and Health Administration) Instructor.
- EM-385 Competent Person in Fall Protection instructor.
DONNIE MARTIN, DIRECTOR OF FABRICATION
Responsibilities Director of Structural Steel Operations: Responsible for the overall Quality of structural steel fabricated according to Patriot Erectors Quality Control Procedures, detail drawings and the customer’s specifications. Reports to the President.
- 36 Years Experience Steel Fabrication
- 12 Years Shop Experience – Welding, Fitting, Layout
- 13 Years Trinity Steel Fabricators, Inc. – Shop Superintendent
- 10 Years Trinity Steel Fabricators, Inc. /Patriot Erectors, LLC – Director of Structural Operations
TORREY BURKS, EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
Responsibilities include supporting Patriot Erectors executives in all administrative matters, including contracts, prequalifications, liason to the board of directors, etc. Ms. Burks has been an administrative professional for over 20 years, having worked in multiple sectors including finance, municipality, construction, and oil and gas.