Patriot Erectors started in 1991 with two men and a welding machine, but as time passed, customers asked for assistance in fabrication on projects, and the two would help as needed by fabricating pieces on the back of their tailgate. The company expanded to assist with the recurring need, and today, there are three locations across the state of Texas as Patriot Erectors continues to help customers with turnkey fabrication and erection in structural and miscellaneous steel.
- Capabilities include anchor bolts, angles, embed plates, frames, joists, trusses, stairs, handrails, ladders, beam and column, and other Division 5 structural and miscellaneous steel needs
- With more than 178,000 square feet of fabrication capacity, Patriot Erectors has a team of knowledgeable professionals with decades of experience to assist customers with their unique requirements in the steel industry
- Highly skilled Ironworkers safely perform onsite services, including erection, connections, and welding of structural and miscellaneous steel components
- Single story to high-rise multi story structures
- In-house rigging and hoisting services
- Heavy and Light Industrial
- Patriot Erectors is AISC-certified in fabrication and erection. AISC Certification Programs set the quality standard for the structural steel industry and are the most recognized national quality certification programs in the industry. The programs focus on the entire process of fabrication and erection.
- Field supervision STSC-certified by the Board of Safety Professionals
- Patriot Erectors employs welding professionals with certifications from the American Welding Society.
- Quality Control professionals at Patriot Erectors are AWS Certified Welding Inspectors to ensure the highest caliber of fabricated products are used.
- One project manager assigned for both fabrication and erection